Thursday, September 25, 2008

In God We Trust, My Ass!!!

Corporate Prayer

I believe in Money,
the Father Almighty,
Creator of Houses and Greed.
I believe in The Markets, Free unless teetering on failure,
which will then be saved by massive government bailout,
on the backs of the working class,
suffering under lobbyists and government corruption,
they will be crucified, robbed and homeless.
Their descent will not be ours.
On the 25th day, We rise again.
As we ascend to our mansions and are seated at boardroom tables.
We will commence again to judge the living wage and the working poor.
I believe in the Holy Dollar,
the Holy Wall Street,
the communion of deregulation,
the forgiveness of financial sins,
the resurrection of the banks,
and life long excessive living. Amen.


Corporate Pledge

I pledge allegiance to the corporations of the United States of America,
and to the self serving capitalism for which they stand:
one Nation under Greed, irrepressible,
With Liberty and Wealth for Few.


Thanks to the Information Paradox where I found this.

No comments: