Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sorry Honda, But Torque Wins! Also Cool Song/Video

Last night I finally got to drive the new VW GTI. If you haven't heard about this car it is a powerhouse hot compact. Turbocharged 2.0L 4 cylinder 200hp, 207 lbs/ft of torque. The thing is amazing! I love Honda but I think I've found my next car. They offer it in 4 door, plus they offer it with a DSG 6spd automatic that is probably the best transmission in production right now. Yes a die hard Honda man is now planning on buying a VW, but man if you drive it you'll understand! See what I mean below.



Also check this really cool song/video from Badly Drawn Boy. I discovered it last night while putting together an IKEA sideboard. I had Bravo in the background and they played this video. I heard it and it caught my ear. The video is something that most are not today, unique. Enjoy!



No comments: