Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I've Been Lazy & Sudbury





Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Just to update. I got a few things for my birthday. A Johnny Cash action figure(way cool!) and a Boss RT-20 guitar effects pedal. It simulate the rotating speaker sound(that warble effect you hear sometimes on guitar sounds). I can get a pretty good approximation of the Pink Floyd "Breathe" sound. Way cool!!

Spent the Labour Day weekend in the Nickel Capital of Canada, Sudbury. It's a pretty cool place with a rich history. It's one of those places that if you live in Canada, you should check out once in your life. The landscape is weird and very moonrock like. Going down into a mine for a tour was cool as was Science North. And of course you can't leave without a picture of the Big Nickel!

No comments: