Friday, February 10, 2006

My Music

Well, I've finally posted some of my music on line. You can either get there by www.audiri.com/moniz or clicking on the link in the sidebar menu. Audiri is and independant music website that allows 200mb of free song hosting and artist bio/info. Hopefully I will have more music to post in the future. I've also enabled downloading of the songs. I know I'm not going to make any real money in today's music business , barring some miracle, so I think it's only right I should share it and hope somebody get's some enjoyment out of it. And if anyone plans to leave any reviews, please be factual, whether you like the songs or not, with no joking please. This is a credible musicians web service, so music industry people may view this! Thanks and enjoy!!!

No comments: