Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tis The Season

Well I guess, I like everyone else this time of year, I am running around trying to get everything done for Christmas(and my wife's birthday which is on the 22...no combining gifts, she won't let me!). I don't know about you , but I've had my fill of crappy mall Christmas music! They say it's supposed to put you in the mood to shop. Then why do I feel the opposite effect?
I'm pretty much done all my shopping but I was thinking for entertainment, I'd go to the mall Christmas Eve, grab a coffee, and sit down and watch all the last minute shoppers scurry around desparetly! Now that's entertainment!

Anyway, this is my last post untill after Christmas(too busy between now and then) so to everyone, a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone else who celebrate other celebrations this time of year. Cheers!

No comments: