Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Just Another Day

I was downtown getting my passport paperwork in when I stopped in at the bookstore in the mall. They had the Gene Simmons book "Sex Money Kiss" in hardcover for $6.99!! After having read Kiss and Make-Up, and really enjoying it, I figure at that price I'd be a fool not to pick it up. In true Gene fashion it's straight to the point, honest, and downright hilarious.He pulls no punches and states the truth of the matter, even if it isn't pretty or politicaly correct. Even if you don't agree with his point of view on sex, money, and Kiss, you can never say the guy is not honest. He's always after more of everything and is unashamed about it. Hell, at that price, go and pick it up for a "different" take on the world.

Other than that, just another day of work and home... not that's a bad thing!

No comments: